Our client based in the Dungannon area requires an experienced Dental Technician to join their team.
The Dental Technician will be responsible for supporting the Operations Manager and for designing, fabricating and repairing ceramic and implant case work (crowns, bridges, veneers etc.) in accordance with the highest quality standards.
- Casting, trimming and preparing dental models for fabrication
- Performing ceramic work on Zirconium and metal frames and the production of e.max crowns
- Adjustment and finishing restorations (staining, glazing etc.)
- Provide technical support, directly or indirectly, at the client interface to manage cases in a timely and effective manner
- Ensure equipment and instruments are maintained and in good working order
- Work directly with other technical staff to ensure maximum functionality of the laboratory
- Work with and/or liaise directly with external dentists, technicians, laboratories, dental industry associates as and when required
- Registered with the General Dental Council (GDC) or Irish Dental Council.
- One or more of the following qualifications - BTEC National Extended Diploma in Dental Technology, Foundation degree in Dental Technology or BSc (Hons) degree in Dental Technology
- Demonstrable experience in working with dental ceramics and implant systems
- Background in providing technical customer support in relation to laboratory products
- Experience working with a CAD/ CAM system is desirable but not essential
- Experience in removable prosthetics is desirable but not essential
- Ensures quality, efficient outcomes for the laboratory at all times
- Ability to work independently as well as with the General Manager
- Ability to think innovatively and have a great attitude and work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight turnaround times
- Ability to work with colleagues to achieve team objectives by offering support and advice
- Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable, highly organized and independent with a professional and friendly disposition
- Flexible and able to adapt to varying situations and work styles
If you meet all of the above criteria please submit your CV to the link provided.
For further information please contact Claire Cairns on 02838353335 or email