Grafton are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading sports fashion brand for a Department Manager with a proven track record of commercial success in a competitive environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven Department Manager to join a market leader. The Department Manager will be a natural people developer with a strong commercial background, who is service focused and operationally strong and has effective communication skills and understands how to prioritise and drive a business.
* Provide a strong sales floor presence- set the standard for superior service by directly supporting athletes and closely monitor\ring floor activities to ensure execution and delivery of the premium consumer experience
* Manage all daily activities in a specific area of the store (S&R, Dept, area), including selling and service, selecting and developing associates, merchandising, time and business management
* Executes and maintains visual merchandising and selling floor standards
* Communicates promotional event information to maximize results of each event
* Identifies merchandise issues and opportunities based on selling and customer feedback
* Supervises, trains, and develops all associates within designated area
* Assist SM in delivering a premium consumer and employee experience and implementing/executing global and regional programs to drive business results
* 3 years retail experience
* 1 year Lead or Supervisory experience
* 5 GCSE's including English and Maths
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Confidence in communicating with a range of customers
The successful Department Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Department Manager role will be based in County Antrim.
If you would like to discuss this Department Manager job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
If this Department Manager job is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other roles in Sales and Marketing please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.