Our client a leading supplier our office furniture in Ireland and the UK, Is looking for an experienced Design and Sales Support Administrator to their team based in Dublin 24.
This role would ideally suit someone with strong Sales Support experience with the qualifications in design and would like to opportunity to develop their design skills.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the Sales team, ensuring that all customer needs are clearly understood and requirements are met on a timely and professional manner
- Assisting in the preparation of documentation for tender responses including preparation of quotations and presentations
- Liaising with the sales team to confirm that order requirements are clearly specified, ensuring that the correct product is sourced from the supplier to meet project requirements
- Liaising closely with the purchasing department and key suppliers to confirm product specifications and lead times are in line with requirements;
- Interpretation of specification packages to prepare draft plans in order to support the sales process
- Preparation of customer presentations and tender response documents including use of Creative Cloud and similar.
- Evident experience in a customer services or sales support role. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in a similar role within the office furniture sector or a design led role
- Strong IT skills with experience in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and Power Point). Preference will be given to applicants with experience in Adobe Creative Cloud or equivalent and experience of Auto Cad
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally.
- Present excellent customer care with a professional attitude.
- Excellent salary on offer
- Dublin 24 Location
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.