Our client, an expert in the design and manufacture of Crushing, Screening, Washing and Environmental equipment require a Design Engineer for a permanent role based at their site in Co Tyrone.
Working within the engineering team, the Design Engineer will be responsible for both the continual product development of the existing machines in the company range and also the design and development of the next generation of conveyor equipment for the company.
The successful applicant will be able to:
- Investigate and resolve problems quickly and effectively, implementing engineering changes where required
- Provide engineered solutions for the development of New Products and the continual improvement of the existing Conveyor Range.
- Provide the Dealer Networks for the Brand with the required support and service that they require
- Produce a full design package for manufacturing including Detailed Drawings, Exploded drawings, Engineering BOMs etc.
- Degree educated or equivalent in Engineering, ideally with design experience in the mobile crushing or screening industry or heavy equipment design.
- Competent user of 3D Solid Modelling CAD, ideally Pro-Engineer and familiarity with Product Data Management (PDM) systems
- Good technical expertise in mechanical and hydraulic systems
- A good understanding of the various applications that the equipment can operate in along with an appreciation for the expected performance of the machines.
- Creativity and innovative thinking
- Experience with Oracle TMS a plus
- Good English communication skill, both written and spoken;
- Good Presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates should have a "can do" attitude and be able to work as part of a team to meet the deadlines required
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5.30pm, Fri 8am - 2.30pm
- Competitive Salary
- Pension scheme
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.