Our client is a leader in its field and this is an excellent opportunity for experienced Support Analysts to work in their offices in Belfast.
What makes them unique is their focus on the personal touch combined with their deep knowledge of front, middle and back office technology, global security and compliance. They specialise in understanding the fine details and requirements that make the financial sector unique
The successful candidate will be working within the support team providing software support and basic training to users of their packages. If you want an energetic, fun, open planned work place this could be the perfect company for you. Grafton Technology has placed the last 6 hires in this organisation and the feedback has been fantastic.
They are looking for Support Desk Analysts who want to work within a start-up environment and will bring new ideas to the organisation. You will provide first/ second level support which involves taking calls and handling the resulting incidents or service requests, using the incident management system and request fulfilment processes in line with Service Desk objectives.
- Provide support through the call-logging software and on-site, as appropriate for all incidents and requests.
- Reassign or escalate incidents and requests to on-site third line support, third parties or other teams where appropriate discussing fully with colleagues.
- Monitor and update all incidents and requests, including calls assigned to external suppliers.
- Deal directly with requests and complaints alike and escalate where necessary.
- TCP/IP Troubleshooting
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 / 2010 / 2013
- Active Directory 2008
- Windows 7 / Windows 10
- LAN/WAN troubleshooting Skills
- Building and Maintaining Desktop/Laptops (HP/Dell)
- Network Security
Desirable Skills and Qualifications
- 3 years desktop support experience
- Support Desk call logging tools
- Cisco Unified Call Manager
- Microsoft certified
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Data Centre experience
- Private health care and pension scheme.
- Excellent maternity & paternity scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Paid holidays.
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link below. Your application will be completely confidential, further information will be provided so you can make an informed decision if you would like to apply for this position. If you would like to chat about the opportunity please call Dominic McCann at Grafton Technology on 02890 242824.