Desktop Support Engineer - 3 Month Contract - £12.07 p/h - x3 roles
This client is a well known public sector organisation which is unique in it's market. They currently have an urgent requirement for x3 desktop support engineers to join the team for 3 months, reporting into the desktop team leader.
- Provide a professional, high-quality, reliable, friendly and efficient support service to users.
- Responding to all incidents and following through to resolution
- Ensuring requests are handled and resolved according to agreed SLA levels
- Maintaining the desktop support instructions and ensuring all documentation is up to date
- Participating in reviews of ITIL process maps
- 3rd level qualification in an IT related discipline
- 2+ years experience in a similar position
- Experience using Active Directory, Microsoft Office and PC Maintenance
- Experience of support and implementation of complex IT systems
The salary on offer for this role is £12.07 per hour and interviews will be taking place next week.
For more information, send your CV via the below link, or call Carol Donnelly on 02890 242824.