Our client, a leading manufacturing company are seeking to recruit a Despatch Supervisor to join their existing team, based at their Fivemiletown site
The successful applicant will be:
- Supervising all despatch activities
- Supervising all staff in the despatch department
- Liaising with customers to ensure an organised and efficient delivery of goods and services
- Liaise with other departments i.e. production, sales and credit control
- At least 2 years' experience in a supervisory role ideally in production/fleet or despatch.
- Competent in MS Office and experience using IT systems
- Knowledge of risk assessments and safe systems at work
- Excellent organisational and communicating skills
- Adherence to and appreciation for H&S and general housekeeping standards
- Works well on own initiative and as part of a team
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri between 7.30am and 5.30pm
- Some Saturday morning work required as per rota
- Salary depending on experience
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.