Grafton Technology is proud to working exclusively with a global leader in financial technology managed services, exciting new applications and bespoke software products.
This client has a global presence spanning over 20 countries worldwide with seven offices covering these regions. They pride themselves in working with the most innovative technologies, and really invest in their staff with continuous training and learning. As an international company, you will have the opportunity to travel the world and learn from true experts.
They are recruiting for a DevOps Engineer to primarily manage their Splunk Environments, with the following responsibilities:
- Building, setting up and administrating Splunk environments.
- Linux RedHat administration duties as well as deployment automation using Puppet.
- Implementation of highly automated, self-healing, horizontally scalable deployments of heterogeneous clustered services.
- Strive to implement minimal to zero-downtime production code pushes.
You will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Strong Linux server administration, including low-level system tunables.
- Experience in building ad-hoc REST-based dashboards for internal use.
- Ability to script in at least two of the following: Shell, Ruby, python, Erlang/Escript.
- Experience in continuous deployment/integration and testing methodologies and fast release cycles.
- Ability to participate in weekly on-call rotations.
In return, you will be offered a market leading salary, along with excellent company benefits.
Get in touch for more information by calling Carol Donnelly on 02890 242824.