Our client, a leading financial institution, is currently seeking a Dialler Manager to join their team. The purpose of this role is to manage day-to-day dialler technology operational activity within a collections contact centre environment.
The key areas of responsibility will include the management of daily reporting activities, management of customer engagement, team development and productivity management.
Duties will include:
- Lead & develop workforce team to maximise productivity & performance across all areas of Customer Engagement
- Support the management and development of all technology platforms and systems (dialler) constantly striving for efficiency and Innovation
- Responsibility for managing a team for monitoring all aspects of real time and agent adherence
- Oversee daily workflow for all areas of Customer Engagement
- Develop and manage outbound customer contact campaigns
- Ensure that Inbound SLA's are adhered to and optimum level of Utilisation is achieved
- Manage all aspects of Outbound customer communication channels and support the development and maintenance of capacity planning within the Customer Engagement department
- Conduct monthly & yearly Performance Management reviews and appraisals
- Manage Third Party relationship with Dialler technology provider, infrastructure & internal IT departments
- Drive change management initiatives within area of responsibility working with external partners to improve operational effectiveness
- Ability to build, motivate and manage a team in a fast-paced contact centre environment
- Ability to build positive working relationships with internal personnel and stakeholders
- Strong workforce planning experience with proven ability to monitor successful delivery of objectives
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Proficiency in SQL, Excel and Access database
- Strong working knowledge of dialler technology and telephony software
- Ability to manage and influence a team in a contact centre environment
- Understanding of CCMA, CPC and SME legislation
This role will be offered on a full-time, permanent basis and salary will be within the region of €50-55k (negotiable depending on experience).
In addition to basic salary, there are additional benefits on offer.