Digital Manager required on a temporary basis for a public sector / charitable organisation based just outside Belfast in Holywood £13.43 p/h
Role: Digital Manager
Rate of Pay: £13.43 per hour
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Hours: 37 hours per week
Duration: ASAP until January 2017
- Provide leadership on digital initiatives.
- Develop a user-focused, engaging online presence
- Implement digital strategy in order to ensure delivery in areas of digital media (web, social media, e-marketing, e-commerce development).
- Sustain improvement of the suite of websites providing a strong audience focus, increased access to collections and resources for learning and support effective external communication.
- Report and liaise with the Digital Board.
- Create and implement digital plans with cross-organisational objectives and work with the Digital Team to deliver strategic aims and to plan, coordinate and lead the development of content for online use.
- Ensure effective management of digital projects through developments to the current portal website and associated micro-sites including integration with third party software such as ticketing systems and Data Management Systems
- Ensure implementation and effective use of the website Content Management System and technical infrastructure for all web and social media initiatives.
- Manage e-marketing including creation and distribution of e-zines for both Consumer and Business & Tourism marketing.
- Provide up-to-date statistical analysis of online use to strategically develop the organisation's web and social media sites.
- Manage the web agency and provide regular updates on all projects.
- Manage the web budget, in line with organisational policy and procedures.
- Develop detailed specification for new website.
- A relevant degree
- 2 years' experience of managing websites with integrated e-commerce services gained ideally within a services, commercial, museum, heritage or learning environment.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience managing and developing websites and/or digital platforms.
- Experience at an operational level in a digital role involving the management of a corporate website with integrated e-commerce, data capture, social media and e-marketing.
- Previous experience of applying creative thinking to commercial practice.
- Previous experience of analysing digital activity and developing and communicating a strategic plan to Senior Management level.
- Experience of managing and reporting on a number of projects running simultaneously.
- At least one year's experience of using website content management systems (CMS).
- Experience in the provision and management of a customer enquiry service for a corporate website.
- Experience in managing the social media presence of an organisation.
- Experience of using photograph manipulation software, such as PhotoShop, Fireworks & Dreamweaver and of working with digital media (images, sound and film).
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kathy Fraser will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Monday 13th June