Digital Marketing Assistant (12 Month Contract)
Grafton are currently recruiting for a leading supplier of gas products for a Digital Marketing Assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join an established company. The successful candidate will have a proven track record and a passion for all the aspects of the digital marketing process.
- Create and execute paid search and social campaigns across paid acquisition channels with the goal of driving ecommerce sales for the range of products and services.
- Manage bidding strategies and daily ad spend in line with targets and budgets to deliver profitable sales acquisition and reduce ad spend wastage.
- Keyword analysis for organic and paid search marketing.
- Search engine optimisation of company owned websites based on specific target keywords for the range of products. Site optimisation includes but is not limited to content review, technical fixes, ongoing fixing of crawl errors, link building, improving domain authority etc.
- Monitor and report on KPIs regularly, identifying areas for optimisation and growth.
- Understand and monitor competitor digital activity with the goal of identifying opportunities and increase the volume of transactions.
- Produce and execute a content marketing calendar for the four product suites across a variety of platforms including website, social media and email marketing. The content marketing calendar will seek to create awareness, educate and drive sales of the products, and will ensure appropriate exposure for each range throughout the year.
- Create email marketing lists and execute email marketing campaigns using software such as MailChimp or Campaign Monitor.
- Identify opportunities for digital product exposure relating to topical public interest stories.
- Execute split testing on ad copy to maximise sales and optimise paid spend, while reporting on results.
- 2 years digital marketing experience within an ecommerce role
- Ideally hold a bachelor's degree in marketing or related subject
- Must have a certificate / qualification in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience managing PPC campaigns with budgets in excess of £50K
- Excellent organisational skills are essential
- The ability to use a variety of job specific software including Magento CMS, AdWords, SEO tools, email marketing software such as Mail Chimp or Campaign Monitor, Google Analytics, design software such as Adobe Creative Suite or similar
- Basic HTML skills are essential
- Creativity; with a passion for digital Marketing