Digital Marketing Executive
Grafton are recruiting on behalf of a leading supplier of plant and machinery for a Digital Marketing Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with an established company. You will be managing the day to day digital marketing function for a market leading brand in its industry. Reporting to the managing director this is an exciting opportunity for a savvy online marketer with excellent problem solving, analytical skills and hands on digital experience.
* Website management, email marketing strategy and customer relationship management.
* Plan and implement an e-commerce strategy to grow a new section of the business.
* Researching and targeting new customers via online channels, measuring and optimising customer journeys and reporting on online sales.
* Implementing the e-commerce strategy in a highly competitive market and therefore must be able to demonstrate strong SEO, SEM and online advertising knowledge and application.
* Involved in helping to organise trade shows and customer hospitality events.
* 2-3 years experience in a digital marketing environment with direct experience in e-commerce.
* E-commerce strategy and implementation
* SEM and online advertising (PPC, display formats and networks, social media and video)
* SEO and website content production and management
* Email marketing and digital communications
* Integration of digital marketing with wider marketing and sales strategies/ activities
* Web based analytics and reporting, with the ability to interpret data and translate into recommendations and/or actions, specifically using Google Analytics
* Online advertising to drive online sales utilising PPC search & display campaigns via Google Adwords
* Website CMS experience to create search engine friendly content and manage sales funnels
* Ability to create email marketing campaigns using email marketing software
* Experience in dealing with third parties to develop new relationships and maintain current strong links (i.e. agencies, suppliers, manufacturers, customers)
* Fully proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite; Word, PowerPoint and in particular Excel
* Planning and coordinating multiple tasks simultaneously, displaying excellent time management and prioritisation skills
* Web design and development knowledge
* Experience in managing customer data
* Experience using a CRM system