Digital Marketing Executive
Grafton Sales & Marketing is presently seeking applications for a Global Manufacturer based in Co. Tyrone, wishing to appoint a Digital Marketing Executive. Ideally you will have experience across the full breadth of digital marketing, with a passion for content and skills for all things digital.
You will be a self-starter who is positive, energetic and hard-working with a solutions orientated approach to work. You will have strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to perform in a fast-paced and ever-evolving work environment.
* Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns, promotions and strategies to engage, reach and attract targeted audiences
* Understanding our range of audiences, their sectors and challenges to inform marketing activities and share insight with the marketing and sales teams
* Delivering lead generation, engagement and amplification activities via website, Email marketing tool and social channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook)
* Involvement in SEO and PPC activities across all of the company websites and social channels
* Implementing marketing automation campaigns using Mailchimp
* Liaising with external agencies on outsourced projects
* Running ongoing tracking, reporting and analysis in Google Analytics, Google Webmasters and Mailchimp
* Managing or supporting online and face to face customer events, from prep to execution and follow up
* Content writing for websites, press, social media and articles in a timely, creative and grammatically correct manner
* Any other duties role may involve
* 3 years experience in a similar role
* Qualified to degree level - Ideally with a Marketing/Business related degree
* Previous experience working in a busy marketing team
* Experience in Social Media Advertising
* Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
* Knowledge of and experience in the latest digital trends and techniques: marketing automation, remarketing, SEO, PPC etc.
* Good visual eye for design and creative copywriting skills
* Strong time management skills, including the ability to work under pressure to deadlines
* Ability to respond quickly and efficiently
* Strong admin, database & web research skills.
* Experience of working with a CRM system
* Second language - German/French
* Video editing experience
* Adobe creative suite.
A very generous base salary and benefits package awaits the successful applicant
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a very progressive organisation seeking to take the next step in their journey to become the number one in their given industry. A strong, driven and can do attitude is essential to ensure success.
To apply, please forward your CV to Ross McConville, detailing your relevant experience on email@example.com