Located in Dungannon, our successful client specialises in the import, sales, marketing and distribution of a vast range of tools & equipment
Dispatch/goods-in co-ordinator will involve the collection (picking) and dispatch of customer orders for the branch in Dungannon, Co Tyrone. A good knowledge of machines, power tools, hand tools and consumables is important and the individual would need to have be well organised, be able to plan daily and be able to maintain min/max stock levels at all times.
Monday -Friday 8:30am: 5:30pm and one in every two/three Saturdays depending on need
This role revolves around good organisational skills and will include the following tasks:
- Taking orders from existing customers (either email orders, by phone from customer, by phone from sales rep, walk-in to branch) and booking order onto our system to generate dispatch note
- Gathering order onto pallets, into boxes, etc... either personally or by directing member of staff in the store to do so and allocating delivery docket for driver
- Arrange for driver to take goods to customer and get delivery docket signed and dated (driver deliveries need to be co-ordinated to ensure maximum amount of deliveries can be done in the minimum amount of time - EFFICIENT DELIVERIES ESSENTIAL SO PLANNING EVERY DAY IS KEY TO THE ROLE)
- Ensure delivery dockets coming in are signed/dated and able to be used to raise invoice from the system
- Taking goods in from suppliers - ensure goods in match what is stated on delivery docket in terms of quantities and description
- Ensure all goods in are put away in store or displayed in shop
- Update system of what has come in to ensure stock is correct on system
- Liaising with buying team on re-ordering stock
- Answering phone and dealing with caller effectively and professionally
- Dealing with visitors to shop if and when required
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with the dispatch of goods and goods in and have experience of working with tools/machinery.
- Excellent Organising/co-ordination
- Sound Planning
- Excellent Communicating skills
- IT literate (use of customer/stock control system)
Why Use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.