Document Specialist (Night Shift)
Belfast City Centre
Our client is based in Belfast city centre, and is the leading legal firm globally. Due to huge growth within the firm they are rapidly expanding and are looking for a motivated candidate to grow with them. To support their clients international strategies, they have built a truly global network which now spans across 44 offices in 31 countries including London, New York, South Africa and Shanghai. Travel opportunities to the London based firm.
The document specialist will produce high quality documents while also creating document stability. They must ensure that all work is completed to the highest of standards with accuracy and efficiency. All work must be completed within the defined time frames using all provided resources and applications efficiently.
The candidate must:
- Build strong internal relationships through a very proactive communication with the document centre.
- Build and Maintain good working relationships internally within the firm in Belfast branch but also in the London office.
- Build strong external relationship with the department's clients.
Responsibilities within the role:
- Produce and Amend documents to the highest of standards possible. This would involve use of MS Word, Excel and also PowerPoint.
- Communicate with clients to clarify any queries and to meet their standards.
- Provide effective resolutions to all client related concerns and queries, escalating the case as necessary.
- Demonstrate the highest levels of professionalism in dealing with any client situations that may arise some of which may be difficult, be able to assess what the best course of action to undertake to resolve the issue. To clarify and re- enforce the best practice in the firms policies and procedures.
- Organise day to day department work flow within rotation with others, as follows: Take instructions, Clarify queries and renegotiate deadlines where required. Liaise with other departments to manage departmental deadlines.
- Outsource documents using relevant and correct procedures.
- Schedule work appropriately to on-site, off-site and outsourced teams.
- Book in work- following and agreed booking in schedule
- Be fully flexible to undertake these duties and any other duties as required.
Hours of work:
- Excellent client service skills
- Committed to personal development
- Good team player
- Flexible and proactive approach
- Good written and oral communication
- Experience or an understanding of the principles of effective workflow management
- Advanced technical skills (Adobe creative suite and Microsoft office
- Great organisation skills - Having the ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Qualified to a Third level standard
- Experience within a Customer service field
- Experience in the legal field or a similar professional background
- Rate of pay £19,500
- Free car parking at weekend
- Full training provided
- Pension Scheme
- Subsidies gym membership
- Health Care Scheme
- Working with a global brand
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you would like to apply for this position please apply online or send your CV to email@example.com or call 028 9024 2824 for any further details.