Working on behalf of a public sector health organisation, I'm actively recruiting for Domestic staff with food service duties for an immediate start.
Domestic - Antrim and Muckamore Areas - £6.95 - £7.20 per hour
Shifts / Hours available:
4.30pm - 8.30pm, 4 days a week
8am - 12, 5 days a week
8am - 1pm, 4 days a week
Ideal candidates will have previous domestic and or catering experience and have the ability to work unsupervised.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Floor maintenance duties. Use of equipment, including vacuum cleaners, buffing and floor scrubbing machines.
- Collection and removal of waste.
- Cleaning and sanitising surfaces including walls, tables and windows.
- Correct storage of supplies.
- Light food preparation.
- Food Service.
- Previous catering experience
- A completed basic food hygiene course although this can be applied for if successful.
All applicants must be over the age of 18 due to the nature of the work. All Applicants will be asked to apply for an access NI Disclosure.
If you are interested in applying please send your up to date CV to Gemma Ward at Grafton Recruitment
Please ensure that you demonstrate fully and clearly how you meet the required criteria below for this role within the CV Form you submit.