Working in Partnership with a leading Public Sector organisation we are actively recruiting for Domestic and Cleaning Staff with immediate start.
Domestics and Cleaning Staff £6.70 - 7.31 per hour - Antrim, Ballymena and Newtownabbey Areas
- The Domestic Assistants provides general cleaning, patient food services and associated duties which may be site specific.
- Floor maintenance duties to include the operation of mechanical and manual cleaning equipment/appliances
- Cleaning of all furniture, fittings and fixtures including low and high ledges
- Cleaning of walls, windows, glass partitions and other periodic duties as required such as carpet cleaning
- The collection and removal of waste and replacement of waste sacks.
This is just a brief list of duties but a full job description will be provided before CV is sent to the client.
Candidates must also be willing to complete an Access NI Enhanced Disclosure.
Hours of work may vary from 16 - 37 hours per week.
Grafton Recruitment reserves the right to enhance the desirable criteria in the event of an unprecedented response.
To apply for the position of Domestic/Cleaner please forward your CV to Donna at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with Grafton Recruitment. Only applicants meeting the criteria will be contacted.