Enniskillen Co Fermanagh
Temporary until the end July 2016
£7.69 per hour
Our Client are a Company which actively values and supports people on their journey to positive mental health. They are located all over Northern Ireland the vacancy is based in the Enniskillen office.
- You will be transporting clients by minibus to and from the service and to activities in and around the Fermanagh area.
Hours of Work
- 35 hours per week
- Mon-Thurs 7.45am-5.15pm. A degree of flexibility will be required in relation to start and finish times as these may change to meet the needs of the service
- At least 25 years of age and in possession of a clean driving licence with a D1 category
- Basic numeracy and literacy
- Previous experience in either paid or voluntary capacity of driving minibuses and transportation of people
- The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhances disclosure check via the Access NI Service.
- A MIDAS qualification
- Previous experience of working in a disability setting
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Avril or Noeline on 02866323300 or apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.