Hardware Support Specialist
The worlds leading business services and document technology provider is looking for a Hardware Specialist to provide support for Dutch, Danish and English speaking customers. This opportunity will suit an career minded candidate with significant experience in a role that involves resolving hardware issues and a strong focus on customer service.
The Hardware Specialist will be expected to provide timely solutions for advanced level issues in professional manner, through the use of expertise, knowledge sharing with different R&D engineers within the company and issue replication in lab among other resources.
Acting as a subject matter expert on the supported product range we are expecting to have a team member with strong analytical capabilities, who will be comfortable with the use of technical manuals, wiring diagrams etc. to troubleshoot, identify and resolve issues.
- A-Level Education / Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Fluency in both Danish and English.
- Skilled at providing professional technical support via telephone and Email
- Comprehensive knowledge of PC's, Printers and Peripherals and their maintenance..
- Detailed knowledge of IT Fundamentals.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Xerographic process including colour printing theory.
- Detailed knowledge of Colour Printing Theory.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the various current printing technologies on the market.
- Literate on common operating systems and Office Applications
- Basic understanding of Networking architecture
- Applicant will be a high performer within current role and have a positive can-do attitude.
- Good knowledge of current printing and IT technologies.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to communicate, with accuracy and clarity both verbal and written.
- Aptitude for understanding and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Ability to take ownership of customer problems.
- Ability to work under pressure and flexibility.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work as part of a team.
- Aptitude to constantly develop and improve technical skills and product knowledge.
- Field / workshop experience in electro mechanical environment.
- Certification such as Comptia A+, N+, PDI+, successful new hire will be required to pass relevant certifications within 12 months of hire date