Technical Support Specialist - Storage - Dutch or Flemish
We require a technical support specialist with Dutch or Flemish to provide remote technical support to important industry standard server and storage customers, on-site engineers, partners and distributors. Our client's top priority is customer satisfaction, and therefore, that always keep their customers informed and setting the correct expectations is key to their success.
The multinational teams work from Monday to Friday 7:00-16:00.
All employees receive relevant technical training on a regular basis.
Candidates we'd like to speak to will have a strong interest in IT along with willingness to learn and grow in the company.
- Provides technical support on storage products to solutions customers via phone, remote sessions and email
- Deal with enquiries such as product features, specifications and repairs to configuration assistance.
- Take full ownership of each customer case, by using your independent judgement and experience to diagnose and troubleshoot problems or identify cases for escalation
- Individual performance based on metrics and related targets
- Be responsible for delivering timely, accurate customer support and technical answers along with a high degree of customer service satisfaction
- Be a central part of identifying improvement opportunities
- Track and document customer and problem information
- Continually develop technical and customer service skills
· Must have at least two years of experience in a technical customer support environment or field experience
· Mission critical mind-set
· Fluent written and spoken Dutch or Flemish is essential
· Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
· Excellent customer service skills
· Analytic problem solving skills
· Ability to learn quickly and to adapt to a constantly evolving environment
· An eagerness and willingness to develop in your role
· Good knowledge of SAN environment, LAN and Storage Systems
· Experience with 3PAR is a strong plus
· Good understanding of Industry Standard Servers (Proliant and Blades)
· Strong understanding of Linux operation system
· Microsoft HyperV or VMware knowledge preferred
- Full time permanent positions
- Health & Pension benefits
- Training and certification opportunities
- Reward programs for high performers
- On-site gym and canteen
- Opportunities for advancement
For more information please contact Natalia McCarthy in Grafton Recruitment on 01 517 5040