Current career opportunities
Our client offers a promising career with lots of opportunities to progress within the company. Their policy is supporting the talent within the company and encouraging the employees to grow and succeed. This is a unique opportunity to join the team and be a part of really making a difference.
This is a fantastic and challenging opportunity to work in Technical Support with plenty of potential to develop your career.
As part of your role, you will answer inbound calls and emails from customers in an efficient and timely manner. You will troubleshoot quickly and efficiently, providing information and solutions to customers and do so with the highest standards of professional customer service.
- Provide first line support to customers for infrastructure and product related requests
- Answer calls and emails
- Provide support for order management and product pre-sales
- Investigate, resolve and / or escalate issues
- Working with internal systems you will document each call via a client ticket system
- Contribute to creating and updating a support knowledge base, you will have a passion for learning and knowledge share
- Working as part of a team, you will work to both individual and group targets
- Provide excellent customer technical support, you will strive for first call resolution with each case
Fluent in English and Dutch both written and verbal essential
Understanding and interest in consumer based electronics
Excellent verbal and written communications skills, you will also have excellent attention to detail
Proven resolution, logical troubleshooting, customer service and customer satisfaction skills
Strong problem solving / resolution skills
Excellent listening, probing and de-escalation skills
Have the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise on an on-going basis
Available to work a variety of shifts including some weekends
Build strong relationships with customers
Work well within a team and can motivate other team members
A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
Immediate start dates available. Please contact Natalia McCarthy on 01 517 5040 for more information or to apply.