Role: Duty Supervisor x 2 (Waterworld)
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £7.50 p/h
13+ week's £9.37p/h
Hours of work: Rota basis
Tenure: Seasonal Post
- Assisting the Operational Manager and Business Support Unit with the day-to-day operation of Waterworld to include supervision and training of staff and supervision of public using the facility through the enforcement of Health & Safety regulations and standard operating procedures.
- Being a point of contact for customers in dealing with queries and complaints, to include recording and reporting of same to the Operational Manager
- Ensuring and maintaining the highest possible standard of safety, hygiene and cleanliness throughout the premises.
- Monitor staff actions in relation to First Aid incidents with members of the public, assist and support as required.
- Maintain accurate records in incident and accident books.
- Operate all computerized and cash registering and booking systems throughout the Centre to include covering reception duties as required.
- Secure of the building and operation of the Centre's alarm systems.
- Lead staff in responding to emergency situations as dictated by facility operational procedures.
- Available during Easter week (starting Good Friday), June, July and August.
- Hold a relevant First Aid qualification.
- 3 years' experience working in a busy leisure/tourist facility, preferably water based and at a supervisory level.
- 1 years' experience of using Microsoft products to include Word and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills, able to lead and motivate a team of young staff.
- Participate in water based staff training sessions in order to maintain a relevant standard of competency to be able to lead a team in responding to Water Emergency incidents.
- Hold a BTEC Diploma in Leisure Studies or related discipline.
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety issues.
- Cash handling experience in a working environment.
If you are interested in this position and meet ALL essential criteria please apply directly via the link.