Located in the heart of Belfast, our client a global law firm requires an articulate professional with excellent attention to detail to join our clients invoicing team located in the heart of Belfast city centre. You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth delivery of electronic invoicing to our clients customers and vendors using their in-house invoicing software.
You will play a vital role in the ebilling team, ensuring prompt and accurate invoicing of new and existing clients across a global network. You will be responsible for the transfer of new and existing clients onto new ebilling software and implement the new billing process. As part of the ebilling team you will be required to produce monthly reports for core clients as and when required, and add credit notes onto the invoicing software for client upload.
- Excellent numerical and analytic skills
- Excellent ability to multi-task
- Understanding of financial information systems
- Ability to adapt and implement change
- Ability to develop key relationships with both internal and external clients
- Excellent ability to work as apart of a team
- Knowledge of eBillingHub or another recognised electronic invoice management programme is an advantage
- Experience in the use of Elite 3E finance and practice management system is advantageous or experience of another recognised package.
- Electronic invoicing experience within a legal practice is advantageous or proven experience in the use of electronic invoicing systems.
- Language skills are desirable although not essential
- Full time hours
- Central location
- Permanent position in a global organisation
- Immediate start
- Excellent opportunity to work with a highly recognised organisation
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you are looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Laura Kearney on email@example.com