Temporary Economic Development Officer required for a large organisation based in Belfast.
Starting ASAP potentially until 31st January 2018
Monday-Friday = 37 hours per week
Duties will include:
- To contribute to the design, development and implementation of the Integrated Economic Strategy and investment programme.
- To identify, develop and appraise projects and Economic Regeneration plans.
- To monitor and evaluate projects.
- To ensure appropriate financial and project management be project delivery agents.
- To analyse the needs of local labour markets and to develop existing and new joint local employment initiatives with existing or new external partners and lead or manage them as required.
Applicants must either:
- have a third level qualification in a relevant subject such as economics, business studies, urban regeneration, management, human resource management or an equivalent qualification and be able to demonstrate on the application form, by providing personal and specific examples, that they have at least (a) one year's relevant experience of working on economic development, employability, skills development and, or enterprise issues. This must include one year's relevant experience in at least two of the following three areas:
- be able to demonstrate on the application form, by providing personal and specific examples that they have at least (a) two years' relevant experience of working on economic development, employability, skills development and, or enterprise issues. This must include two years' relevant experience in at least two of the following three areas:
- Developing, monitoring and managing the successful implementation of economic development and, or employability projects to address economic and, or employability priorities;
- Developing and leading partnerships with external organisations or in professional project teams to successfully deliver projects; and, or
- Securing and managing funding for economic development, enterprise and, or employability projects.
If you are interested in this role please upload your CV to the link.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS ROLE IS TUESDAY 1ST AUGUST AT 12 NOON**