This is an exciting position for an experienced, passionate education leader. We are looking for someone who has a vision and drive in the area of innovation learning and civic action; who can manage and guide our clients education
This work will include:
- Development, co-ordination and management of the work of the Training and Education Team
- Development of Educators' Training Programme, Accreditation and Certification
- Contribution to our Social Innovation on line Learning; other education resources and content to support educators and young people
- Assuring quality delivery of education, training, support and relationships with participating groups
- Direct training provision and presentations to key education stakeholders, trainers and educators
- Building alliances and maintaining partnerships and relationships with key stakeholders in the youth and education sectors North and South.
- Contributing and collaborating on areas such as strategic planning, as requested by CEO.
Experience and skill requirements:
- Expertise in Training, Facilitation and Development of teachers
- Deep understanding and passion for the role and benefits of social and civic innovation in youth development and education
- Must have experience in Secondary Level Education
- Worked on education initiatives/programmes
- Excellent resource writing skills essential; blended learning resource development an advantage
- Excellent team player and builder
- Full driving license
- Hons degree in Education and/or Masters qualification an advantage
This role covers all of Ireland; travel will be sometimes required at Saturday training (certain times of the year) with some overnights.