Our client, a large public sector organisation, are currently seeking a Temporary Electrical Engineer Support who is available immediately.
Role: Temporary Electrical Engineer Support
Hours of work: 37/wk. Mon- Fri 8am-4pm
Rate of Pay: Weeks 1-12: £8.50/hr Week 13+: £10.29/hr
Duration: 6-12 months
The post holder will be responsible for:
- Supervision of engineering contract works
- Updating computer databases/records
- Preparation and updating of engineering drawings
- Site surveys/investigations
- Electrical inspection and fault finding
- Inputting to management as required and
- Other duties as required.
ONC in Electrical Engineering Required
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete a Basic Access NI Clearance at the cost of £26.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Nixon will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
The deadline for applications will be Thurs 7th September at 12pm