Our client, a leading engineering company, has a vacancy for an Electrical Panel Builder at their site in Dungannon.
- Mechanical preparation of the panel enclosures
- Placement of components
- Wiring of all components
- Full electrical testing and commissioning
- The role may also involve installation work
Hours of work:
- 39 hours weekly
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 4.45pm, Fri 8am - 2pm
- Strong background in control panel wiring, manufacturing and testing
- Ability to work to electrical diagrams and schematics
- Experience of 3-phase and 12-24VDC electrical control systems
- Experience of wiring harness development
- Commitment to manage a safe working environment and safe working practices
- The ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Rate of Pay : Competitive
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.