Salary: Circa 20k plus benefits (negotiable salary)
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
My client is a market leader in the construction and plant equipment sector. They have a vacancy for a Mechanical/Electrical Technician to join their team. Once trained and developed on the specialist equipment the post will also offer call out allowances.
* To provide warranty/repair services on the client product range covering diesel generators, power washers, construction equipment and tooling.
* Ensure efficient and safe repair of a wide range of equipment both at customer site and in workshop where necessary.
* Repair and maintenance of generators, petrol/diesel operated gardening equipment, construction equipment.
* Ensure compliance with company standards on H&S.
* Electrical or mechanical qualifications.
* 2 years post apprenticeship experience.
* Experience in the repair of electrical and electronic equipment.
* Experience in a similar role.
For more information please contact Patrick Moore on 02890 323333