Our client, a leading engineering company, has a vacancy for an Electrical Technician at their site in Dungannon.
- Wiring of production plants on the assembly lines assisting with the fitting of electrical systems trouble shooting software problems and electrical faults
- Cataloging and analyzing system non-performances
- Ensure all paperwork is up to date, completed and filed
- Actively minimise plant downtime in support of production by responding quickly to production line breakdown situations when required
- Reading of electrical drawings
- Involved in driving product and supplier electrical quality improvement
- Liaise on an on-going basis with Supervisors, Managers and team members
Hours of work:
- 39 hours weekly
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 4.45pm, Fri 8am - 2pm
- A Third Level Electrical Engineering Qualification or Vocational Time Served Electrical Qualification including City & Guilds 2382-12 17th edition
- Experience of 3-phase and 12-24VDC electrical control systems
- Ability to read, understand electrical schematics and engineering drawings
- Experience of electric system installation and wiring on plant equipment in a high volume production environment
- A full driving license
- Rate of Pay : Competitive
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.