Electronic Draftsman - Belfast - £9.50 - £10p/h (long-term temp)
In partnership with a leading international manufacturing client of ours, we are currently seeking to appoint an Electronics Drafter on a long-term temporary assignment at their Belfast site.
Reporting to the Drafting Team Leader you will work with Project Managers and other stakeholders to ensure that all Drawing packages are created on time and to a high quality standard. The Drafting Technician will suggest and assist in implementing improvements to current Drawing templates, ensuring efficient use of resources to meet agreed delivery dates and project objectives.
- Creates Drawings in AutoCAD-E on time and to a high quality standard.
- Devises Poka Yoke solutions to implement process improvements within AutoCadE templates.
- Work with team to implement new AutoCAD-E templates.
- Uses visual management of Drawing schedule status.
- Liaise with customers and internal depts. to resolve problems and ensure smooth running of orders to target dates.
- Minimum 3rd Level Education Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering/Technology or equivalent experience.
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering knowledge.
- Must be proficient in use of AutoCAD-E including Component Creation, Library Management, etc.
- Computer Literacy: Should be proficient using Excel spreadsheets, databases, etc to aid analysis.
- Good working knowledge of ISO9001 Quality System.
For further information please contact Craig on 02890323333, or submit your CV via the link.