Electronics Technician - Co. Antrim - £17,000 + Benefits
Grafton is delighted to be working in partnership with one of the most exciting and rapidly growing manufacturing organisations in Northern Ireland. Due to continued success, we are currently seeking an additional Electronics Technician to join their expanding operation in Greater Belfast. This really is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most exciting manufacturing organisations in Northern Ireland which have had phenomenal success over the past 2 years.
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
* Co-ordination and completion of workshop orders
* Deliver the standard of workmanship contained in the Workshop Quality System
* Complete tasks as detailed in the workshop technical Instructions and Manuals
* Comply with all Health and Safety guidelines, assuming responsibility for the area they work in, themselves and their colleagues
* Maintain a tidy work area
* Responsible for identifying suitable training needs and passing these onto the Production Manager
* Assist with training colleagues and/or apprentices as and when required
* Conduct on and off site product testing as required
* Perform software & hardware updates on customer's equipment
* Carry out servicing, repairs, and reporting of defective equipment in accordance with current instructions set out by the Production Manager
* Support field Technicians as and when required
* General workshop duties including preparation of electrical assemblies using soldering and crimping techniques
- Applicants will need a minimum of 6 months experience gained within a relevant role (placement years accepted).
- Minimum HND/HNC in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
In return you will receive a generous annual salary, benefits package, flexible working hour and genuine career progression opportunities.