Our Client, a large Public Sector Organisation require an Employer Engagement Executive to start ASAP for duration of 2 months with possibility of extension.
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £10.50 p/h
13+ week's £17.21 p/h
Hours: 36 hours per week
Hold a relevant level 5 qualification (HND or equivalent) PLUS 1 year's significant experience of sales driven business to business relationships
Have 2 years significant experience of sales driven business to business relationships
Knowledge and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years recent experience of managing a sales or business development team in a target driven environment
- Demonstrable knowledge recent experience of employer engagement to secure new training and employment opportunities
- Have a successful track record of achieving/exceeding income and sales performance targets
- Demonstrable knowledge of training and apprenticeships and of the associated funding and regulatory environment
- Demonstrable experience of utilising CRM systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and relevant IT/software packages
The Employer Engagement Executive will contribute to the overall success of the business by:
- Maintaining an up to date understanding of the implications of any changes in the strategic policy and funding context for areas related to Government funded training programme delivery
- Establishing and maintaining strategic relationships with employers and relevant stakeholders, relevant to the quality and compliance of the full range of training and apprenticeships programme services
- Being responsible for the development of a shared vision for the employer engagement team, within the overall Department and ensuring the development and delivery of Business Plans with agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for service delivery
- Maintaining internal and external quality standards and driving continuous improvement, driving forward department and individual staff performance
- Ensuring compliance with all policies and procedures in relation to the business, awarding bodies and all funding sources
- Managing and maintaining all sources of management information within the Department to ensure accurate report progress and forecast outcomes across all relevant engagement areas
- Managing engagement with relevant Departments and support services to ensure that trainees have a quality training and employment programme experience geared to success
- Managing and supporting teams to deliver high performance and maintaining effective and productive key relationships with employers
- Developing Engagement Plans to connect internally and externally and secure support from employers, stakeholders and supply chain partners to deliver better quality services
- Managing change and maintaining a common purpose to deliver continuous improvement and quality outcomes
- Taking management responsibility for coordinating the delivery of success in training and apprenticeship programmes as and when agreed with the Training and Apprenticeships Manager.
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete an Enhanced Access NI Clearance at the cost of £33.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Hagan will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE TUESDAY 4TH JULY AT 12 NOON**