Grafton Recruitment are working on behalf of our client who is seeking a Front of House & Facilities Assistant to join their team in Belfast City Centre as soon as possible.
Pay for this role is at £9.34 per hour.
***This role is contracted at 27.5 hours per week***
The successful candidate will assist with the delivery of operational services and administration under the direction of the facilities manager/supervisor. Multi-tasking skills as well as a flexible approach are important for this role.
The ideal candidate will have prior corporate environment experience, as well as experience of working well within a team. Front of House experience is preferable. It is essential to be flexible with regards to working hours, as overtime, occasional early/late/weekend working and holiday/sickness cover etc. may be required.
This role is predominantly based front of house, however there will be a requirement to also cover in other service areas.
- MUST have at least 1 years previous Front of House experience
- Good administration and organisational skills
- Good decision making skills and a high level of diplomacy
- Capable of working within a team as well as on own initiative
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads, as well as handle deadlines and respond well under pressure
- A willing 'can do' attitude and able to embrace change
- Good communication skills and is able to deal with internal and external customers and contacts at all levels
- Smart appearance
- ESSENTIAL - a minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent, including Maths and English
If you feel that this is the role for you, fully meet the criteria please contact Joanne Cosgrove on 02890895824 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org