Job title: Engineering Recruitment Specialist, Grafton Recruitment, Belfast
"Big enough for a career, small enough not to be a number "
…with a market-leading, uncapped commission structure (up to 40%), competitive salaries, great benefits (contributory pension and healthcare), a City Centre Office and a fun, sociable team. What's not to like?!
Due to the continued success of our Specialist Appointments Team in Belfast, Grafton Recruitment is looking for a talented recruiter to join our established team and be part of our vision to be the best. We have an opportunity for an Engineering Recruitment Specialist to play a pivotal role in growing specialist perm business within the Engineering sector.
You will have responsibility in the following key areas:
- Business Development - developing true business relationships with Engineering professionals, expertly applying your technical knowledge and skills to grow the business.
- Client management - becoming a trusted advisor to clients, keeping them abreast of trends within the Engineering sector and helping them with their specialist Engineering recruitment needs.
- Candidate Service - delivering a true consultancy service to your candidates offering advice on how they best present their Engineering knowledge and experience, to help them secure their dream job.
- Quality Compliance - driving the highest quality standards ensuring compliance with company processes and Procedures.
To succeed in the role you will have:
- Significant sales/recruitment experience OR have experience in the Engineering recruitment vertical
- 7 GCSES at grades A-C or equivalent including English and Maths
- a strong network within your sector
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills with a strong commercial acumen and awareness
- Full, clean driving licence as travel required throughout NI and ROI.
We are particularly interested in hearing from experienced Engineering Recruiters (either agency or in-house) or those with a proven track record in B2B sales and Engineering who are keen to start their career in recruitment.
If this sounds good to you, submit your CV for consideration using the link below.