Salary: 35-40k negotiable
My client is one of Ireland's most successful and innovative manufacturers and is a global leader in their industry. They have a current opportunity for an Engineering Supervisor to join their Engineering Maintenance department with primary responsibility for the operational equipment efficiency across the site.
Reporting to the Site Manager.
As a key member of the Engineering structure, the Engineering Leader will direct and control all engineering activities in accordance with Lean manufacturing principles to ensure objectives are met in the areas of equipment performance, cost and personnel development.
- Ensure equipment productivity is maximized using modern problem solving techniques and by applying a rigid PPM schedule.
- Design, implement and manage the delivery of preventative maintenance schedules.
- Delivery of training to multi-skilled technicians
- Engage and assess supplier and spares suitability in line with company policy.
- Manage the performance of multi-skilled technicians and ensure appropriate development.
- Ensure overall compliance to company health and safety policies.
- Relevant third level engineering qualification or time served apprenticeship with a minimum of 3 years experience in a high volume, highly automated manufacturing environment
- Experience in leading a technical, engineering team.
- Working knowledge of the implementation and maintenance of lean manufacturing principles.
For more information please contact Patrick Moore on 02890 323333