Grafton Technology are exclusively working with a leading Northern Irish MSP to recruit a Senior Infrastructure Consultant to work in their prestigious offices in Belfast.
Over the last two years they have grown significantly as they have won a series of major contracts with organisations across the UK and Ireland. What sets them apart from other consultancies is that they have some of the most talented people, including IT engineers, sales professionals, and project managers in Northern Ireland.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Senior Engineer with experience in a full 360 Infrastructure environment to take that next step and move into a consultancy based role. Grafton Technology has placed the last 2 hires at this level with the company and the feedback has been fantastic.
A few reasons why you should consider this company:
- One of the best Managed Cloud Providers in the UK and Ireland
- They are committed to individual career growth with first class training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to work with and learn from some of the best engineers in NI
As the Senior Infrastructure Consultant you will be responsible for assessing and understanding customers' requirements, translating them into optimum infrastructure solution architectures and designs and overseeing the implementation.
Essential / Experience & Certification:
Minimum 5 years experience in two or more of the following technology areas (certifications are highly advantageous):
* Microsoft Server 2008 and/or 2012 (to include Virtualisation)
* Citrix (XenApp 6 and/or XenDesktop)
* IBM Server Hardware & Storage
* Cisco (Routing & Switching, Security)
* Security (RSA or Websense)
* Must be willing to travel to England 3-4 days per month
* Experience of VMware ESX server platforms
* Experience of installing and configuring Exchange Server - 2007, 2010
* Experience of SAN solutions; Installing, configuring and troubleshooting
* Experience of installing and configuring high level Citrix Solutions
* Experience of installing and configuring Windows 2008/2012
* Experience of installing and configuring ISA Server and TMG 2010
* Experience of Microsoft SQL Server and/or SharePoint
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link below. Your application will be completely confidential, further information will be provided so you can make an informed decision if you would like to apply for this position. If you would like to chat about the opportunity please call Michael Rosbotham at Grafton Technology on 02890242824.