Salary: 18-20k negotiable plus benefits
Working hours: Days - Monday to Friday - Flexi time
Our client designs, manufactures and supplies a range of innovative products to the defense industries, created to solve many of the key problems facing these sectors in the modern world.
The role will be to provide admin/ERP support for production team hence allowing process to become more efficient and allow the production team time to focus on Production matters. Ensure real time information always available. Experience of a MIS system such as EPICOR/SAP/Dynamics Nav would be extremely advantageous.
- Work in direct support of the site production manager.
- Releasing, scheduling, processing and completing jobs utilizing the ERP system.
- Make sure transactions are processed in a timely manner and accurately reflect physical operations and stock movements taking place in production.
- Updating existing jobs to reflect any changes made by engineering to existing BOMs.
- Make sure all materials are fully issued to jobs before completing them and receiving them into stock.
- Point of contact for Finance Dept to help identify and explain any WIP variances that occur.
- Documenting system processes to reflect processes in the production department.
- Will become an expert user of the ERP system, with the ability to perform all transactions in an end to end process, enabling cover from a transactional perspective for other departments (despatch, stock transactions etc).
- 1+ years' experience in a similar role
- Good attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Preferable knowledge of a manufacturing environment and manufacturing processes
- Preferable previous experience working with ERP systems i.e. EPICOR
Please contact Patrick Moore for more information or to discuss in total confidence on 02890 323333