ESTIMATING ASSISTANT, SOUTH DERRY, £15,000
We are currently working with a very successful Construction company based in South Derry to recruit an experienced Administrator to work within their Estimating department.
You will have responsibility for providing administrative assistance by compiling and collating cost estimates.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To calculate material, labour and equipment requirements
- To prepare correspondence to various parties for purposes of obtaining estimates
- To issue correspondence to various parties for purposes of obtaining estimates
- To follow up on correspondence issued to various parties for purposes of obtaining estimates
- To review and assess tenders ensuring all tender documents are received and correct
- To assist resolving cost discrepancies by collecting and analysing information
- To assist preparing estimates based on costs received
- To plan and organise work efficiently to meet project deadlines
- To ensure all information is properly recorded on the relevant electronic file systems
- To update information as required on the electronic file systems
- To ensure appropriate copy information is obtained and issued to relevant parties
- To work in accordance with company IMS standards
- To maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending training
- To undertake other administrative tasks as and when required.
- GCSE Maths and English.
- Previous Administration experience
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office package.
- Experience of working in Construction industry would be a distinct advantage.
This is a full time, temporary position for 6 months but has the option of going permanent if you can prove your ability.
Please call Marc Doorish on 02871 267799 for more information or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.