Events Assistant required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Bangor £7.25 PH.
Role: Temporary Events Assistant
Rate of Pay: £7.25 per hour
Hours: 36 hours per week (Additional hours are required during evenings and weekends which will be in addition to core hours. Working on public holidays is also a requirement)
Duration: 31 August 2016
- To undertake general administrative duties in support of the Events Officer and the Events team.
- To process invoices and to maintain records relating to the Events budgets.
- To provide the marketing section and Visitor Information Centres with event information services to the public.
- To assist in the organisation and delivery of events. Eg. Booking artists, hiring equipment and materials and to work at events.
- 5 GCSE's grades A-C including English Language or equivalent qualification.
- Experience in dealing with members of the public/partners/organisations through a customer service facing role, preferably through tourism/events/arts.
- Proficiency of MS Office packages, to include Word and Excel.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE FRIDAY 22nd APRIL AT 12PM.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Paula Taylor will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.