Our Client, a software firm based in Antrim require an Events Coordinator to join their established team ASAP
Role: Events Coordinator
Salary: £21000 p/a
- Working within Group Marketing across the Education and Corporate Sectors to coordinate the logistics of UK and International regional shows and events
- Booking events, updating the events calendar/trello board for planning and scheduling, booking onsite logistics, packing event resources, managing external couriers and raising appropriate purchase orders
- Maintaining and contributing to the CRM database as required, specifically adding leads/prospect data to the CRM system & adding Activity/Target list info
- Assisting the Events Manager with logistics for larger scale National events and conferences.
- Creating and/or contributing to event Briefing and Objectives documents (liaising with event organisers to complete the event briefing and sharing these documents with the wider team).
- Researching events for Education and Corporate Marketing teams and completing relevant paperwork/booking forms
- Creating and scheduling social media posts in the lead up to/during events.
- Providing marketing finance and budgetary administration including raising purchase orders/expenditure tracking
Applicants must possess:
- 3rd level qualification in Business, Marketing, Event Management, PR or Comms
- 1 year's event management experience
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong administrative and organisation skills
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Logistical experience i.e. working with couriers, booking event logistics etc.
- Social Media experience
- CRM database experience
- Content writing experience (including adoption of Brand Guidelines)
- Marketing Automation software experience
- Experience of an Email Marketing Package
If you are interested in this position and meet ALL essential criteria please apply to Carla McCamley directly via the link.