Our global client in the Antrim area are looking to recruit an Events Coordinator to cover a 1 year maternity post with the potential for possible extension
1. Working within Group Marketing across the Education and Corporate Sectors to coordinate the logistics of UK and International regional shows and hosted events. This includes: booking events, updating the events calendar/trello board for planning and scheduling, booking onsite logistics, packing event resources,managing external couriers and raising appropriate purchase orders.
2. Where required assisting the Acting Events Manager with logistics for larger scale National events and conferences.
3. Maintaining and contributing to the CRM database as required, specifically adding leads/prospect data to the CRM system & adding Activity/Target list info, where required.
4. Creating and/or contributing to event Briefing and Objectives documents (liaising with event organisers to complete the event briefing and sharing these documents with the wider team).
5. Researching events for Education and Corporate Marketing teams and completing relevant paperwork/booking forms.
6. Creating and scheduling social media posts in the lead up to/during events.
7. Creating and sending pre and post-event emails and any direct mailings around events.
8. Providing marketing finance and budgetary administration including raising purchase orders/expenditure tracking.
9. Stocktaking and co-ordinating the production and distribution of a wide range of marketing/promotional materials.
10. Sending out marketing collateral to customers/prospects when required.
11. Liaising with Suppliers to execute oral and written promotional briefs.
12. Adding events to the website.
13. Supporting Marketing and Sales as directed by Acting Events Manager.
- Candidates must have at least 2 years Events or project management experience recently
- Educated to degree level or equivalent