Grafton Recruitment are pleased to be working with one of Belfast's largest professional services firms to source an experienced Events Coordinator.
The Events Coordinator will sit within the Training & Events team of the HR division. The Training and Events team is responsible for smooth running and logistics associated with over 100 training programmes developed and delivered by the business. The Coordinator, alongside a team of 5 other Coordinators, will be responsbile for the 'behind the scenes' event management of these training programmes.
Whilst the Coordinator will not be directly delivering the training programmes, this is a very high profile role within the business, as the Coordinator will be regularly liaising with Partners and Directors, as well as travelling to other offices 3-4 per year for the organisation of specific events.
- Liaising with administrators in the global offices to supply all pre-event information required
- Coordinate between Business Services, Front of House, Reservations, Security and Catering
- Arrange and coordinate all travel and accommodation for off-site events
- Collating collateral for training programmes
- Travel to the London office 3-4 per annum to assist in the coordination of some of the larger events
- Liaise with Graduates, Fee-earners, Partners and Directors regarding training programmes available to them, and their attendance at these events.
Candidates must have the following skills and experience
- Background in Events Management: either within corporate events, HR, hospitality, marketing or other
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Enthusiastic, proactive approach
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience within Corporate Training Events for a high profile business.
The salary on offer for this role will be £18,500.
Please submit your CV via the link below to apply for this role. Alternatively, please contact Tracey Murphy on 02890 895824 for further information.