Grafton Recruitment are actively seeking applications from experienced PA/Secretaries for a new role that is available with a large professional services firm based in Belfast city centre. This role supports the senior partners within this leading law firm and is a great opportunity for experienced candidates who wish to work for a larger organisation or support a more senior member of the business.
This will a fixed-term contract until June 2017
To provide proactive and high quality assistance to the Senior Partners
- Managing incoming communication (including lawyers' e-mail and voicemail if appropriate), drafting and transcribing appropriate replies where necessary, ensuring all mail is processed in an accurate and timely manner;
- Acting as first port of call for incoming queries
- Maintaining the team's diaries, making appointments, arranging meeting rooms and organising travel arrangements and expense claims to ensure all work activities are scheduled effectively;
- Typing correspondence and legal documentation to a very high standard (often involving confidential material concerning group corporate affairs);
- Establishing and maintaining a robust filing system and other administration systems (such as know-how indexing) to ensure completeness and accuracy of technical, professional and matter information;
- Updating the website and risk management policies;
- Liaison with international offices and senior management;
- Preparations of bundles of legal documents and associated administrative tasks;
- Assisting in large administrative projects for the firm;
- Assisting with company secretarial work.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working as a PA or Administrator within a law firm, financial services or professional services firm or other regulated entity;
- Experience of managing small projects independently;
- Knowledge of administration associated within a legal department;
- Excellent keyboard skills and attention to detail;
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of Office software packages, included Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Flexible and proactive approach, particularly in developing new skills
- Highly organised and able to prioritise;
This is a great opportunity to work for a global law firm that actively invests in their employees and aims to maintain a positive working environment.
The salary on offer for this role will range between £20,000 and £21,000 per annum.
Interested candidates can apply for this role by following the link below. Alternatively, please contact Tracey Murphy on 02890 895 824 for further information.