Job Title: Executive Assistant with Fluent German (Temp Contract)
One of the global leaders in cybersecurity. Operating one of the world's LARGEST cyber intelligence networks, we SEE more threats, and PROTECT more customers from the next generation of attacks. We help companies, governments and individuals SECURE their most important data WHEREVER it lives.
Supporting the sales team in Germany, you'll be assisting with administrative duties and ensuring the office is a great place to work for your colleagues!
What you'll be doing:
- Preparing for all business meetings, including taking minutes
- Pre and post administration relating to all meetings and conference calls
- Diary management and coordination
- Booking and coordinating travel arrangements
- Email & written correspondence management
- Maintaining and updating organisation charts
- Approval of items such as PO's, PTO requests, Expenses etc when the VP is travelling
- Expenses management
- Occasional domestic travel, potentially including overnight stays.
What we're looking for:
- Accuracy is key, high attention detail and organizational skills
- Need to be adaptable with ability to work in a high pressured environment
- Experience with people at all levels internally, externally and internationally
- High level of discretion is paramount
- Previous administration experience providing support within a busy sales environment would be preferred
- Customer service orientation is key
- Conversant with diary management and booking of travel
- Flexibility and the ability to work with various managers, client groups, and other departments within the organization
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Time management skills
- Understand the critical need for confidentiality in work
- Teamwork skills and ability to share and/or coordinate workloads as necessary
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Please forward your CV for the attention of Joanne Duffy (Walkinstown Branch)