Our client, an academic body, currently require an Executive Officer for a temporary post until 31 Aug 2016, based in Enniskillen
As an Executive Officer, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including;
- Providing administrative, clerical and secretarial support to a variety of senior staff member
- Switchboard and Front of House duties
- Distribution of post
- Diary maintenance, arranging appointments/meetings
- Service meetings and draft minutes
- Supervise other administrative staff
- Identify and provide on the job training to appropriate staff
- Develop, maintain and operate manual or computerised systems in connection with a range of areas i.e: staff, budgets, maintenance, examinations, transport etc
- Stock control
- Arrange for any required equipment maintenance
- Operate/oversee any requisitioning procedures - order, purchase, storage and distribution of resources
- Collation of financial information
Hours of work:
- 37 hours weekly, Monday - Friday
- NVQ Level 3, BTEC National, 2 "A" Levels or equivalent AND 2 years administrative/clerical experience in an office environment
- Minimum of 5 years administrative/clerical experience in an office environment AND
- RSA Stage II Typewriting/Word Processing or an equivalent level IT qualification which includes a range of computer applications
- SIMS.net experience is desirable
- Rate of Pay : £9.44ph
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Avril on 02866323300 or apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.