Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Administrator for our client based in Dublin 4 to join their Market Operations Team.
This is a 3 year contract to start ASAP. Please note that this role will require some shift work with one early shift every 8 days of 7am to 3pm and one Saturday every 5-6 weeks.
Our client is a leading Irish energy business, dedicated to the provision of transmission and market services for the benefit of electricity consumers. This Administrator role is process driven and task oriented where a high level of accuracy and attention to detail is needed. The tasks are varied but broadly consist of checking input data and processing the information on to several systems. The role will also involve generating and distributing reports and also dealing with queries from customers, stakeholders and internal staff.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Strong customer and commercial awareness
- Experience dealing with customers/third parties
- Excellent interpersonal skills along with the ability to work collaboratively across business areas
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a strong focus on attention to detail
- A high level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Applications
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Located in Dublin 4 close to all public transport
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 5175040.