Joiner - Belfast - £Hourly rate negotiable depending on experience
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Joiner to join our client on an initial 3 month assignment with the strong possibility of further extensions.
Your primary role will be carrying out joinery work on a construction site in Belfast city centre.
The successful candidate will be a qualified site joiner or have equivalent experience. You must be able to work within a team environment, have good communication skills and have an awareness of health and safety. You must hold a full UK Driving Licence.
- Time served Joiner with own tools
- Valid CSR Card
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle
- Experience of - 1st and 2nd fix joinery (2nd fix predominantly)
- Completed trade apprenticeship
- Experience of working at heights / roof repairs desirable
- Experience of working on construction sites
For further information please contact Graham on 02890242824 or submit your CV via the link.