Our Client Requires a driver who is possession of D1 PCV Driving License
This is a 6 month fixed term contract that will be reviewed and may be extended.
Hours of work will be 35 hours per week, excluding breaks, over a 7 day period on a shift/rota basis, between 7am and 9pm
- To be in possession of a full CPC certificate.
- To be in possession of a D1 PCV driving licence (up to 16 people for hire & reward)
- Relevant driving experience that includes passenger transport
- The ability to display considerable perception and sensitivity in dealing with people
- The ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- The ability to communicate effectively
- Knowledge and understanding of the needs, including mobility needs, of people with disabilities and a commitment to their equal rights.
- To be in possession of a Full PCV driving licence - Category D No Restriction (Desirable)
- Experience of driving accessible vehicles and using passenger lifts and safety equipment
- Experience of working with elderly and disabled members of the public