Located in Lisburn, our international client manufactures and distributes a well-known beverage. Our client is committed to growing its business, contributing to its local community and developing its people. To grow and get better, not just bigger, requires strong organisational capability, and the right people in the right jobs.
As a Market Developer you will be responsible for the following aspects;
- Grow market share in all key categories
- Activate marketing campaigns in all outlets
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and your team to ensure the brands stay centre stage in store
- Succeed on all quarterly sales and distribution objectives in line with company objectives
- Manage all cold drink equipment within your area
- Merchandise the products in store
- Opportunities available across Northern Ireland
The Ideal Candidate
- A proven team player with an excellent customer service approach
- Ability to work on own initiative, with strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to learn and develop the skills to progress in a World Class Sales Organisation
- Fluent English and up to date Work Visa
- Ability to influence, negotiate and build strong working relationships
- Excellent commercial acumen and experience of selling
- Ability to work on own initiative and proactively effect change to improve your areas performance
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT and numerical skills
- Full and clean driving licence
- Third level qualification or working towards business related discipline preferred
- £18,000 + 25% Bonus paid quarterly based on KPIs
- Use of company vehicle
- Uniform will be provided free of charge
- Free product to drink
- Staff canteen on site
- You can enter the frequent internal competitions and promotions
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company
- Working with an international brand
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Tanya on 028 9266 7585 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.