F/t Permanent Compliance Administrator required for prestigious business in Lisburn.
Key Purpose of the Role:
Compliance Administrator role provides administration support to the Compliance Team covering the areas of Health & Safety, Quality, Environmental Management, Human Resources and Training.
Duties will include:
- The first point of contact and administer HR-related documentation (Induction records, Employment Contracts, Probation Reviews, Holiday Requests and Absences)
- Maintenance of SAGE-HR records, circulation of weekly reports whilst ensuring policies & procedures are accurate and complies with legislation
- Assist in the recruitment process including arranging interviews, processing relevant correspondence and monitoring information
- Maintaining and updating Sub-contractors & Suppliers Files
- Provide admin support, preparation of minutes for HR and SHEQ meetings
- Any other associated required.
- Previous administration experience within HR/Training & Development
- Knowledge of working in an SHEQ environment / highly regulated industry
- IT and administration skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Software Systems.
- Ability to work on own initiative and part of a team
- Excellent organisation and communication skills with the ability to prioritise work load
- Develop/maintain effective customer relationship to ensure an understanding of customer needs
- A positive attitude
- High standard of written English with the ability to state a case clearly, logically and concisely.
Salary £18000 - £20000 per annum.